GF Properties Group, LLC
GF Properties Group, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Southern Ute Indian
Tribe Growth Fund engaged in real estate investment, development and management
The Southern Ute Indian Tribe of southwest Colorado has managed control of its natural
resource production and extraction into one of the most sophisticated and aggressive
financial plans among Native American tribes. The Tribe, the largest employer in
La Plata County, Colorado, has teams of professionals serving both Southern Ute Tribal
government and Growth Fund operations.
Through direct ownership and nationally recognized partnerships, we have grown our
portfolio to holdings to $800 million. Our assets are concentrated within the
states of California, Colorado, Kentucky, Illinois, Maryland, Missouri, and Texas.
We have expertise in investment, planning and development, construction, and project/asset management with focus on the following areas:
- Acquiring income-producing properties such as apartment, office, hotel, retail,
industrial or mixed-use properties that are located in attractive areas for investment
where there exists a solid underlying long-term trend of growth in population and
- Providing asset management services for the properties in the portfolio, including
real estate assets that are related to Growth Fund operations.
- Investing capital in opportunities that meet the selection criteria adopted by the
business, as they may be amended from time to time.
- Divesting assets as appropriate to optimize investment return.
- Land to develop an asset inventory for future building activities, whether self-directed
or pursued through a joint venture. Land with near-term development potential is preferred.
Our staff works collaboratively with all stakeholders to produce sustainable projects;
neighborhoods and communities that complement their surroundings address key market needs
and stand the test of time.